Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Batman Vs Superman Trailer.

(XBOX)TheMadCash

If this was released today, was it coincidence that the Civil War trailer came out a couple days or a response to it?

Either way, intrigued about the movie but still prefer Christian Bale as batman. Dark knight is and forever shall be one of my favorite movies. 

Though, I still cringe at Wonder Woman. I never liked her really. I don't find her very interesting or exciting. I don't like superman either (infinite power and being renowned for  "no limits" is rather boring) but his story and history is more interesting

On the topic of super heroes in general, still hoping for a new doctor strange appearance. I would love a new doctor strange movie (animated again or live action)

Edit: So I just found out a Doctor Strange movie is set for 2016 when I decided to look up doctor strange's wiki. 

Edited by Surtur

i think dc should just take their time and not attempt to compete with marvel. i mean they already won so i think they should concentrate on character development cause they've introduced like 4 main characters(wonder woman, doomsday,lex luthor, and this new batman) with zero story and probably going to try to fit most of their story in 2 or more little hours while a batman and superman fight is happening, while their beating up doomsday, while dealing with lex luthor, while dealing with wonder women and aqua man. so to end it i think DC should just focus on one character at a time

Bat Man with guns? 

Guess who is not watching this S#&$.

Check out Golden Age Batman, then sit down and shut up. Obviously Batman and Lex in this film are more Golden Age.

So they pull out the big guns and use DoomsDay. I'll be honest I was hoping he was saved up for the JLA movie. I can't wait to see how pissed off AngryJoe is.

I want Darkseid for Justice League.

Found the elitist

jk don't get mad bruh

Tbh I saw Batman with guns before, but I just can't get it through my head. 

Just seems like they've gone really golden age with those characters. I must say that i'm not a fan of lex or doomsday. But the movie's still my most anticipated film of 2016.