Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Picking A New War Frame Help.

(XBOX)bigttgothgrl

Question

10 answers to this question

You seem to like mage types and some meele types ( exca and ashe are meele types) sooo you should try ember, maybe hydrod and deffiantly valkyr as she is a meele type aswell , i never tried rhino but u can try him aswell not sure if he is meele though and + the new rework for him. to that consider looking into nekros and loki if u cant choise between my offers!

You seem to like mage types and some meele types ( exca and ashe are meele types) sooo you should try ember, maybe hydrod and deffiantly valkyr as she is a meele type aswell , i never tried rhino but u can try him aswell not sure if he is meele though and + the new rework for him. to that consider looking into nekros and loki if u cant choise between my offers!

also sorry for my spellings am to lazy to look into mistakes xD

Hmmm its hard to tell without knowing how you like to play tbh, remember this is a game, about you learning what you like playing. but I'll ask a you a question, how do you play, are you a melee fanatic, or prefer to master your guns, or are you a power spammer, or maybe just liike to be the one guy that saves everyone, with a support like trinity?

Hmmm its hard to tell without knowing how you like to play tbh, remember this is a game, about you learning what you like playing. but I'll ask a you a question, how do you play, are you a melee fanatic, or prefer to master your guns, or are you a power spammer, or maybe just liike to be the one guy that saves everyone, with a support like trinity?

Can't you tell from his frame that he is caster/ melee type? >< 

also sorry for my spellings am to lazy to look into mistakes xD

While I agree,with your post, the frames he suggested could be played in so many ways, like you vcould have a CC build excal, or a Absorb Nyx, thats why I prefer to know more about the player, before I suggest, but your suggestions are good tho ;)

While I agree,with your post, the frames he suggested could be played in so many ways, like you vcould have a CC build excal, or a Absorb Nyx, thats why I prefer to know more about the player, before I suggest, but your suggestions are good tho ;)

yea i focused on those cc meele and caster type that i have tried myself only, I do not know about other frames and i just recently got hydroid, allthough i am having fun turning myself into some sort of liquid 

You'd get more accurate recommendations if you say what it is about the frames listed that you like.

I'm gonna go with Loki. He can turn invisible, tends to hang in medium/short range, can CC large groups, and has an advantage in melee combat (while invisible).

Hmm, bases on your top three choices you mentioned, here's my suggestions:

Limbo: This one to me kind of falls under the Mirage category in some ways. What I mean is that he is a very unique frame, but Limbo you can really pin point his kind of playstyle, to where as Mirage is a whole other story lol. I can't at the moment think of any other frame that has a focus on singling out targets like Limbo can, but I would say as far as uniqueness is concerned, I'd say give Equinox a shot. She has a beautiful mix of Offensive and Defensive skills, with CC sprinkled throughout hehe.

I usually run Night Form Equinox for those 40+ T4 Defense waves, as her Sleep ability can lock-down entire squads from advancing. Her 3rd and 4th abilities are also a major plus to mitigate overall damage and have your healing up and ready to go when needed. Especially if you don't have a Trinity (Prime) in the party. 

If she ends up not being your cup-of-tea, sortofspeak, but you like the idea of locking-down/area denial playstyles, then I would definitely try Mesa and/or Banshee. Mesa's kit also somewhat take out single targets, similar with Limbo's nature, due to her 1st skill. You keep that at 100%, you can do some crazy damage getting rid of those Bombards in less than no time. Her 4th as well is also great for that area denial kind of play which can really help your team especially clear up all the clutter so they can go take care and worry about the heavier units via Bombards, Heavy Gunners, Anti-Moa's, Nullifiers, etc.

Banshee I will say, at least with my experience, one of the few frames where other players are always welcoming of having when joining parties. She can fit under with Vauban in a way, because her kit as well is only CC abilities. Her damage amp via Sonar is fantastic, Silence from keeping enemies at bay away from the pod, and her 4th ability pretty much halting any enemy movement once they get too close. It gives the team breathing room as well so they can start clearing them out for you while you're your 4th ability is still active.

Probably in my opinion, one of the most underrated Warframes regarding player usage. Always great to have, but rarer than shiny Pokemon haha, sitting right next to Zephyr (my main) and Oberon; though I have been seeing him pop up more as of late~

Nyx: As far as CC/Caster frames are concerned, I'd give Nova (Prime) and/or Vauban a shot! They also have some fantastic CC capabilities. With Vauban having a pure CC kit, and Nova (Prime) having an emphasis on strength and mobility balance with her 4 abilities.

Mirage: Though I don't believe consoles have him yet, but I would recommend Wukong. Their are very few similarities that you can make between them, due to how very unique their kind of playstyle is. Which to me is what makes them so alike due to the niche nature they have. I saw a few mentions that you might also enjoy melee-oriented play with these caster frames, so I think Wukong can be a good mix into this.

That, and their descriptions both bring up "trickster" esque via related  themes, so hey, maybe you'll end up really liking him! ;3

As far as Excalibur and Ash is concerned, Wukong would also fit this role nicely as he has a little bit of stealth and melee-oriented abilities. I would also try out Chroma for some insane damage opportunities, since with his kit, you can build him for either heavy gun-play, or melee-only builds. And his 4th ability is great for Defense roles/mission types i.e. throwing him down at one tower in Inerception missions, while you go help a downed teammate or need to re-capture another tower that the enemies took.

Well there's my long response hahah~

TLDR; just look at the bolded words I highlighted if you don't want to read everything hehe.

Anyways, cheers!~ I hope you find something of your liking! (: