The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Major Spoiler] Did Not See That Coming.

probably not you do have to "fight" the Stalker with your powers near the end of the quest

I want to run around with a character I can change(look wise) and have a scythe stance based on wild hits, then play unstable in the background and pretend in Dr Stein.

Yeah too lazy to fix the qoutes sry:)

Edited by (XB1)Master4733

Is the gender dependent on Frame gender?

Only before the customization of your kid, because mine was female during the cutscenes while I used Trinity.

But, you can change it after. You can even have a guy with a girls voice!

Edited by jjpdn

So we are little kids controlling ninja frames slaughtering millions? I honestly hate it. I enjoyed the quest, but I hate the implication, that all this time, we have just been a bunch of 13 year olds running around killing stuff. Its just so lame and completely out of the theme of the game. I've got no idea why THIS was what DE decided was going the explanation for Warframes. It's honestly one of the worst possible explanations I could think of.  I'll still play the game because it's fun, but I just can't get behind the game's story anymore. As soon as I level up the Focus's i'm never going in that room again and i'm going to try to ignore the fact that we are just little kids prancing around.

So we are little kids controlling ninja frames slaughtering millions? I honestly hate it. I enjoyed the quest, but I hate the implication, that all this time, we have just been a bunch of 13 year olds running around killing stuff. Its just so lame and completely out of the theme of the game. I've got no idea why THIS was what DE decided was going the explanation for Warframes. It's honestly one of the worst possible explanations I could think of. I'll still play the game because it's fun, but I just can't get behind the game's story anymore. As soon as I level up the Focus's i'm never going in that room again and i'm going to try to ignore the fact that we are just little kids prancing around.

That's what warframe was already, a bunch of 13 year olds acting like they are +18 controlling ninjas suits slaughtering everything