Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler!] Focus Beta

Mochikomi_Shin_Jidai

Pretty cool stuff DE  I know its in beta.  but when picking our focus. i never really got the sense of what type of abilities are in each till after my final pick!! now am  stuck with the V focus  which is healing where id prefer the M focus  now that i know that V is healing n stuff.

I dont want to have to get 50k focus just to get M focus becuase i wasnt made aware of the indepth choice this would have.

Id suggest making it that we can view the focus tree while picking it.   and id love to be able to replay the darn quest! :D  i need those feels!

+1 If I had known what the trees were I would never have picked the one I did.

Also I wish the focus was extractable...reason is I put it by accident on a frame I rarely use. I was clicking on it trying to figure out if it was equipped or not and instantly regretted doing so. If I plan to put the right focus on it, I will have to get another and over write it. If I had known what the trees were other some vague explanation that does not show at all what these abilities do this would not have happened. :S

Also it looks like to get more there is only two ways? Do once per day dailies that is highly RNG with a long list of possible rewards...or pay lots of plat to a player for trade. Plus you need more than one too. Ouch.

Edited by fizbit

+1 If I had known what the trees were I would never have picked the one I did.

Also I wish the focus was extractable...reason is I put it by accident on a frame I rarely use. I was clicking on it trying to figure out if it was equipped or not and instantly regretted doing so. If I plan to put the right focus on it, I will have to get another and over write it. If I had known what the trees were other some vague explanation that does not show at all what these abilities do this would not have happened. :S

Also it looks like to get more there is only two ways? Do once per day dailies that is highly RNG with a long list of possible rewards...or pay lots of plat to a player for trade. Plus you need more than one too. Ouch.

I totally agree with this purpose,

Or we need to craft a "lens extractor" or something like that to extract/destroy the current equipped lens.
We need to have the choice/control on it.

I am wondering - is it rng? Upon completion the reward I got was makred green in the list. Please DE please say that you can get evry reward only once per cycle meaning that if you do all 15 days you get all rewards?

Edited by Nlim