Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Raid Bugs Jv & Nm Lor

Rioma

JV Bug: So me and my team tried 3 times a few hours ago to do the Jordas Verdict raid. All three times we destroyed the first 2 walls with the spore, and when we went into the tunnel to shoot the buttons the host's game Froze/DC. We tried it twice with the same host and once with a new host and each time same thing happened.

NM LoR Bug: So the flying nullifying drones are immune to secondary weapon damage. And i think if an enemy is under the drones bubble they are also immune to secondary fire. Primary still works. Confirmed this with Lex Prime, Synoid Gammacore, Twin Grakata.

NM LoR Bug: So the flying nullifying drones are immune to secondary weapon damage. And i think if an enemy is under the drones bubble they are also immune to secondary fire. Primary still works. Confirmed this with Lex Prime, Synoid Gammacore, Twin Grakata.

I believe you have to get inside the nullifier bubble to destroy it.  I can confirm that it can be destroyed using a secondary. I did a LoR NM last night with alliance people and used my sonicor on it.  Worked just fine for me.