Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Me " Lock " My Most Valuable Mods, So They Can't Be Sold / Fused / Etc

Twice now I have accidentally, or by mis-clicking, fused a very important mod into another. Max rank Piercing Hit... gone. Max rank Hellfire... gone.

Anyway... my proposal is a "locking" function you can assign to mods that you don't want to lose by any means. This feature would make it so that once you "Lock" your mod, it can't be sold or fused-into another mod, unless you "unlock" it. It adds an extra step to prevent any mistakes, mis-clicks, spam-clicking through a slew of identical-name mods, etc.

Something like this:

PgrWwUK.png

Edited by TheSteelPhantom

That awsome, should there be like a "PIN" passcode. You know extra measures.

THAT would pretty much eliminate all accidental fuses/sells... A bit much, but would REALLY stop allot of hearts from being broken. I imagine maxed serration probably takes a good month out of a gamer's life, so YES please!!! =)

+1 to the lock
-10 to the pin. No point since you actually have to click a button to lock and unlock said card.

Also have this ability for weapons, frames, and Blueprints.

Edited by Sirabot

Lets this thread get it attention and it will surely get the DE attention. :)

Yeah, PIN would be nice but sometimes a problem on players end if they forget.

Well if the pin was their login password then it's all good. If the player keeps forgetting their own login in game. Well... There are doctors for that kind of stuff.

+1 to the lock

-10 to the pin. No point since you actually have to click a button to lock and unlock said card.

Also have this ability for weapons, frames, and Blueprints.

-10 to the PIN/code as well. The locked-until-you-unlock-it feature is way more than enough.

I mean just a pin and lock one time.

Not every time you access it. When you log out. Still if you have a lock and unlock button right there. The person who ever gets on will still unlock the card or arsenal to sell stuff.

i think this an awesome idea

makes a great deal of sense and woold avoid a lot of uneeded upset and prob a few liess tickets getting sent in

+1 for sure

Orp : )

not so sure about the PIN idea though havent we got enough pins and passcodes/passwords to remember ;)

Edited by ORPHIEL

+1

And I have an addition:

i am pretty annoyed by switching warframes or weapons and having to look for my leveled mods between all that garbage I have. Why don't we go a step further and make "favorites" which are basically what OP said plus they get displayed first in the mod list when you equip them to a weapon. This way you have all your strong mods on the first page and can change equip them more easily.

Edited by serasmom

Twice now I have accidentally, or drunkenly, or a combination of the two and/or by mis-clicking, fused a very important mod into another. Max rank Piercing Hit... gone. Max rank Hellfire... gone.

Don't drink and play a game. 

Solution right there.