Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Android Nexus App: Bugs And More

Nedow40

First of all. I know DE are going to put the new stuff in the app. I'm not saying that is a error, just making a point. That's why the Title is "Android app Bugs and more".

So, I'm running the app in a Sony Xperia M2 with root (if this changes something...). And the app is great. It has a nice response and it's clean. But it's a new thing. And new thing has bugs in it. So I made this to help you guys to track all the bugs and other minor details.Well, let's start this.

Warframe Nexus App Bugs:

Codex:

WARFRAMES:

*Excalibur Prime is in the Codex. It shouldn't right?

*Missing new Warframes and Primes. I know, you guys are going to put them in the app.

ARCHWINGS:

*Same thing as above, missing some weapons.

PRIMARY:

SECONDARY:

MELEE:

COMPANIONS:

*Same thing as above, but missing some Kubrow, sentinels and their weapons.

MODS:

*Stance mods appears in the Melee tab instead of the Stance tab. (This counts to the Inventory too);

*Augments mods appears in the Warframe tab instead of the Augments tab. (this counts to the Inventory too);

*Primary mods don't show in the Primary tab;

*Secondary mods don't show in the Secondary tab;

*Archwing mods don't show in the Archwing tab;

*Arch-gun mods don't show in the Arch-gun tab;

*Arch-melee mods don't show in the Arch-melee tab;

*Kubrow mods appears in the Sentinel tab instead of the Kubrow tab. (This counts to the Inventory too).
*Any cores doesn't shows.

OTHER:
*Missing planets information; (We don't have a planet tab.)
*Missing enemy information. (We don't have an enemies tab. Just pointing out that would be cool. No need to put 3D models though, just the images and info and it's good.)

Activities:

*Alerts sometimes shows a Blueprint of an "Item not Found";
*Alerts sometimes shows a resource caled Alertium.
*Many smartphones not getting any notifications on android; (Thanks HiPNoTiK)
*No Alert Notification filter; (Thanks SaerwenFlanoir)
*Extractor can be collected without waiting any time. (And it gives you the resources)

Other:

*Too much resource intensive. (Thanks everyone)

Thanks for the app by the way. Finally I have a way to craft things from school. =D

[EDIT 12/16/15] Moar bugs added!!!
Edited by Nedow40

My main issue is it's kind of laggy, but I do have an older device (Samsung Galaxy S3) So that may be part or the entirety of my issue. There also appears to be no Alert Notification filter, As much as I love 500 Ferrite, or 1000 Credit alerts, I don't need them and should be able to not have my phone buzz every time there's a 2 credit alert.

My main issue is it's kind of laggy, but I do have an older device (Samsung Galaxy S3) So that may be part or the entirety of my issue. There also appears to be no Alert Notification filter, As much as I love 500 Ferrite, or 1000 Credit alerts, I don't need them and should be able to not have my phone buzz every time there's a 2 credit alert.

You can actually pick what alerts you get notifications for in the notification menu on an iOS device, I am sure there is something similar on the android version too. basically you can get alerts for only the items you want

You can actually pick what alerts you get notifications for in the notification menu on an iOS device, I am sure there is something similar on the android version too. basically you can get alerts for only the items you want

Android version doesn't such functionality. Or it is hidden very well.

Also, I cant see any notifications at all, despite having it turned on in options.

Edited by Khranitel

There are many bugs with the Android App -

1. It is way too resource intensive. Lags way too much. I am using Moto G (1st Gen.) and can play games like Asphalt 8 and Injustice without any kind of lag.

2. Not sure if its just me or not, but I have not been able to access Arsenal. It just keeps loading and loading for hours. Either it is bugged or it is way too bandwidth hungry.

3. Foundry is a mess. I am pretty sure I have Wukong and the new sniper building as of now. App Foundry does not show that. The only things if shows are Forma and potatoes. I did claim my Forma, need to go ingame to see how it worked.

I have the same problem as NN13, the second one (and the first one since I have a Moto G 2013), the Arsenal is not loading... Also, I think 'News' has the same problem in my case...

Edit: the 'News' are working, but the Arsenal is still stuck on loading.

Edited by DJNeonNight

Same first and second problem of NN13, arsenal isn't working, the app hardly ever goes smoothly so it's laggy most of the time. DE needs to update the info in the server's app because nitain extract is still called alertium, some new helmets are with no name and unidentified. And I have the same bug of SysteMachine (extractors can be deployed even if you don't have unlocked all nodes).

However I appreciate DE working hard for bring us more contents in the game, the community is amazing. Keep up the good work

There's no such ability on the Android version. I'm also using a Nexus 7 2013 running 6.0, and it is still really laggy.

Android version, 5.

No alert/notification filters at all

Arsenal never even fully loads

Foundry in progress only ever shows finished items (of which i have some)

News section is already outdated, it gives the impression someone actually has to manually add new stuff instead of it getting the latest news feed (for example, it shows hotfix 18.1 as the latest)

Overall it's a resource hog and very laggy which kinda limits its usefulness way more than it should.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, the Nexup app got an great data update. And with the update, bugs. So... List Time!!!

CODEX:

*We don't have an enemies tab. Just pointing out that would be cool. No need to put 3D models, just the images and info and it's good.

MODS:

*Any cores doesn't shows.

ACTIVITIES:

*Many smartphones not getting any notifications on android; (Thanks HiPNoTiK)

*No Alert Notification filter; (Thanks SaerwenFlanoir)

*Extractor can be collected without waiting any time. (And it gives you the resources)

OTHER:

*Too much resource intensive. (Thanks everyone)

• 3 months later...

There is an alert notification filter thats halfway working on Android now.

The problem is that when i save changes to the settings, leave the menu and go back, the settings revert to something different every time. Im unable to toggle off notifications for Kubrow eggs, Helmets, Oberon parts, and for some reason Orokin Reactor alerts allways gets turned off.

At this moment notifications are unusable.