The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Archwing Bug

Matbuscus

Question

So I  was playing the archwing mission with my friend then i got the thing to made the archwing then when i went to finish the quest after I made the archwing then it didnt display any place I had to go to finish the quest what do I do!!???

9 answers to this question

After getting arcane codices and odonata BP, there is one place to get all three parts, harness, chassis, systems (Europa?) build them up, then build Odonata. After building it go to Arsenal and click "select mode" to be sure you have Odonata, Veritux and Imperator equipped. At end, there will be simple ending mission with introduction to AW.

So I  was playing the archwing mission with my friend then i got the thing to made the archwing then when i went to finish the quest after I made the archwing then it didnt display any place I had to go to finish the quest what do I do!!???

I had this exact same problem, but I had to leave the mission and do it again by myself (once I was inside the ship inside the mission).    You'll have to destroy 3 of those net blimps, I was only able to destroy 2 and then had a WP WAY out of the battle that was well beyond where I could actually go.  Spent like 5-10 minutes trying to get there, but I noticed that I wasn't gaining any distance until my screen went black (which I assume was leaving the boundary).

After getting arcane codices and odonata BP, there is one place to get all three parts, harness, chassis, systems (Europa?) build them up, then build Odonata. After building it go to Arsenal and click "select mode" to be sure you have Odonata, Veritux and Imperator equipped. At end, there will be simple ending mission with introduction to AW.

I think what Matbuscus is saying is that they've completed the archwing, but upon entering the mission (killing the 100 enemies and then heading to space) was unable to complete the mission due to no waypoint?  I could be wrong, but that's what I'm reading out of it.

Edited by Btabc

The thing is 

I did the mission and got the archwing but it doesnt say what to do next on the quest and when I try to equip it says conclave and coop thats it so what do I do?

Once you build the archwing you should get a message from the Lotus telling you that she got word of a ship that she wants you to take a look at.  THAT should take you to the direct spot/area that you need to go to next.  If you have not received that  you should be above Mastery Rank 2 to even start the quest, so you should be able to move on, and if you're already there (mastery rank) then check your messages again and make sure that the Lotus hasn't already sent you the new location.  If all else fails, you can contact support about it?

I do missions all the time  -_-  and it doesnt work

Make sure that you've gotten the few steps complete in your codex under the missions part.  If you've got the archwing completed and you're still on the second part of the codex about getting the remaining blueprints (even though you've got all four blueprints), contact help here using the support tab: https://www.warframe.com/login?destination=zendesk and clicking "submit a request" in the upper right hand corner (after logging in) and click on the box that closely relates to your need (in this case it would more than likely be the "Missions, Alerts and Events"), once you do scroll down and fill out the required fields so it'll help them further :).

Hopefully you don't need support for this, but if it is a bug it'll get fixed.  Good luck and hope this helps :)

Edited by Btabc