Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Second Dream Feedback

Omnimorph

Excellent, really enjoyed it.  The climax was emotionally moving in a way that only the occasional quest in Bethesda and Bioware/Obsidian games usually manages. Epic stuff.

The revelation of our true nature wasn't that great a surprise (the "Zariman incident" was always the biggest giveaway), only the VR thing was an added wrinkle, but it all makes obvious sense now. 

Gameplay-wise, it all went very smoothly.  I had my Nova kitted out and the fighting stuff was modestly challenging but doable with the occasional health or energy pod, while the puzzles and various co-ordinated things were ok (except the teleporting dethcube thing with the 4 pillars, it was hard to see how it was actually destroying the pillars, hard to figure out what one ought to be doing - I ended up just running round the outside of the 4 pillars and eventually all 4 were destroyed, but I couldn't tell you how, or what pattern there was - that was the only bit that stumped me).

I hope we can have more of these sorts of missions, with the cinematic aspect - it really adds to the epicness to see your avatar in the cutscenes.