The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want More Lenses - Why Can't I Buy Some With Plat?

webkilla

Seriously.

I am loving U18 - really am

But one lens? Just one?

I put it in my favorite primary weapon - but even then, I don't want to use all the time. In fact, with the new sorties, then that's not really possible at all.

Please DE - give us a means to craft or buy more lenses. I would pay good plat for those. I want lenses in all my favorite warframes, all my favorite weapons (not just one of them) 

...I don't want more focus - I just want to be able to use more than one weapon to gain the stuff - and relying on sortie RNG for it doesn't really seem to be that reliable.

Seriously.

I am loving U18 - really am

But one lens? Just one?

I put it in my favorite primary weapon - but even then, I don't want to use all the time. In fact, with the new sorties, then that's not really possible at all.

Please DE - give us a means to craft or buy more lenses. I would pay good plat for those. I want lenses in all my favorite warframes, all my favorite weapons (not just one of them)

...I don't want more focus - I just want to be able to use more than one weapon to gain the stuff - and relying on sortie RNG for it doesn't really seem to be that reliable.

Agreed. I love changing my load outs whether I feel like instead of being forced to use one frame (Excal) just to farm Focus.

C'mon DE, sell them for 20 plat in the market

I agree with this. The Focus systems is amazing. But the trying to get a Lens is a pain for me atm. Especially when i didn't know how it worked and stuck my Lens on the Vectis. So now I have to put a lot more work in to trying to get Focus xD

But as of now we are at least able to get them in Sorties. When season 1 is out of the way then where will we get them? Will they always be a Sortie reward?

Not sure being able to buy them with plat from the market is the right way to go, but something needs to be done.  As of right now, it is totally luck whether you get more, and even further RNG if you get the one you want... and just one chance once a day.

This Forces us to use whatever we used the lens on if we want to work on focus, which totally flies in the face of the emphasis on variety and choices/customization this game has. 

You can buy lenses off the trade tab, around 60-120p 

1) you're assuming that there are any for sale whenever I look

2) you're assuming that there are any Naramon lenses for sale when I look

...and either I'm just really unlucky, or the buyers are being snatched up by people more eager than me, but I'm not finding any.

This lens stuff - its like the exilus adapters. Give us a nice and tiresome way to grind for them, or let us buy one for plat. Come on DE

1) you're assuming that there are any for sale whenever I look

2) you're assuming that there are any Naramon lenses for sale when I look

...and either I'm just really unlucky, or the buyers are being snatched up by people more eager than me, but I'm not finding any.

This lens stuff - its like the exilus adapters. Give us a nice and tiresome way to grind for them, or let us buy one for plat. Come on DE

Out of 7 million people on Warframe you doubt that someone isn't selling them? I think your odds a quite good my friend. Trust me if you just put WTB X lens someone will pm you wanting to sell.

Right...

Maybe its timing, maybe I'm cursed by RNGesus, but whenever I try to check /trade for naramon lenses I only see other people who want to buy them... no sellers.

I want somewhere around 7 or 8, so I can kit out all my high end gear, so I don't have to use just one loadout all the time for focus.

And like I wrote originally: I am more than willing to pay with plat here. Just like you can pay with plat for Exilus adapters, or Forma, for potatoes. Sell them for 50 plat a pop - DE will make bank.

You can buy lenses off the trade tab, around 60-120p 

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Inside of a month or two people will have seen enough of these drop that there will be surplus and the price will drop in half or less.