The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons With The Most Amount Of Hits Per Second

(PSN)theelix

Question

I know everyone will be tempted to say the tipedo, but I feel it only has the fastest attack speed, not the most amount of hits per second.

I'm looking more for weapons that can hit many times, very, very quickly. This, I'm assuming, would only be done correctly through weapons that have multi-hitting property:

Glaives on Astral Twilight has a multitude of multi-hitting combos that fill up a combo meter very quickly and hit a very large group of enemies.

Claws on Vermillion storm (don't have it) I've read has a spin combo that hits 5 times in one attack.

Tonfas on Gemini Cross have two very quick attacks that hit 4-5 times for  total of 8-10 hits.

Stuff like that.

I'm willing to accept the Tipedo as an answer if someone is willing to explain.

7 answers to this question

Fang Prime's default stance has several hits per swing coupled with a high attack speed as well; 12 hits per 4-swing combo. But it doesn't benefit from Berserker like Tipedo.

Tipedo with a Clashing Forest stance has 5 hits in the main 3-swing combo, and benefits from Berserker. So I can see why it'd rack up a combo pretty quick.

Gemini Cross has a combo that can hit several times in the middle, but the weapon is generally slower and the combo is long.

Astral Twilight's Morning Sun combo does hit 11 times in its 4-swing combo, but I'm not sure exactly how fast it is.

So far I'm seeing that Gaia's tragedy hits the most. To mix this with the Ankyros prime, which has decent crit chance and the highest attack speed of all fist weapons, I'm going to have to farm and find out.

The most consistent that I'm seeing, though, is the Fang prime without a stance.

Thank you for your help.

U guys can really pull off stance? I have not been able to do it once after half year of playing.

It comes down to counting how many times you press the button and watching the animation carefully for the queues of when to hold/pause.

Most combinations that have directionals can be achieved by simply holding the directional during the button presses.

Those that require the block key are the same.

So far I'm seeing that Gaia's tragedy hits the most. To mix this with the Ankyros prime, which has decent crit chance and the highest attack speed of all fist weapons, I'm going to have to farm and find out.

The most consistent that I'm seeing, though, is the Fang prime without a stance.

Thank you for your help.

It comes down to counting how many times you press the button and watching the animation carefully for the queues of when to hold/pause.

Most combinations that have directionals can be achieved by simply holding the directional during the button presses.

Those that require the block key are the same.

Gaia's Tragedy has lots of multi-hits, so that might be up your alley. Although, as a Fist weapon, the range is short so keep that in mind.

Alternatively, Pointed Wind is a very fast stance and Ceramic Dagger has the fastest attack speed of the daggers. Daggers have short range as well, but Pointed Wind feels like it has larger, sweeping attacks compared to Gaia's Tragedy (to me anyway).

Grim Fury is fast as well, as someone had mentioned above. But it doesn't really have very many multi-hits.

You already know about Vermillion Storm and Clashing Forest (with Tipedo).

Personally, I'd say Pointed Wind is probably the easiest to control. Clashing Forest is also pretty easy to get a hang of.