Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sorties] Incorrect Rank Shown On Fusion Cores In The Results Ui

DarknightK

ZOLh5Qn.jpg?1

For such an "endgame" challenge mode, this is horridly unacceptable as a reward. If we're getting cores, they should be R5 cores. If I wanted Rare 3 cores, I'd go play on Triton or something. This felt like a waste of my time, due to all the trouble my group had running through the Spy vault section.

I'd highly suggest you'd change all core rewards from Sorties to be ONLY R5 cores. Anything below that is simply unacceptable for Sorties. Players at this point of the late-game won't even have a use for R3 cores unless for fusing into mods with lower ranks (but even then, many would argue that a R5 core would do the job if not better).

DE pls fix rewards screen ty

EDIT: Christ, my blood pressure was almost through the roof right now. Thanks for mentioning this, I'd forgotten about ye old R3-but-its-actually-R5 cores on the reward screen bug.

Edited by DarknightK

go to ur mods... sort them by recent... and u will see that they are actually rank 5 cores :)

Oh my god, this again?

EDIT: Christ, my blood pressure was almost through the roof right now. Thanks for mentioning this, I'd forgotten about ye old R3-but-its-actually-R5 cores on the reward screen bug.

Edited by DarknightK