Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep Getting Stuck In Walls.

(XBOX)Parum Everto

Myself and a few others have consistently gotten stuck in walls or pillars lately and I'm wondering if there is anything that can prevent that? Aside from spatial awareness cause we are cautious but sometimes fights can get hectic. It can be quite frustrating cause it will cause the player to be unable to progress any further in the mission. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thank you OP. I was just about to create a topic about this very same issue.  It doesn't happen alot but when it does ohhhh man it really messes up a mission quickly.

So far I've had Ember get stuck in a pillar 3 times being forced to use the /unstuck command and once upon using a revive with Equinox and Wukong I got stuck in the ceiling and the wall.  Could not unstuck in those two situations because got murdered trying to type it in.  DE could you please look into this problem when you get a chance.  Understandably you guys are busy coding the console update, but I'd prefer NOT getting stuck in walls, pillars and ceilings.

Edited by (PS4)Tenchi145