Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More And Longer Nitain Alerts

Mastikator2

Anyone who has a job, or chores, or homework from school, or people to hang out with will suffer this problem, nitain is all but impossible to obtain. Only if you either spend every waking moment playing Warframe at all obtainable.

I realize it's a very new thing and changes to it are bound to happen. Oxium drops were increased, Argon decay was reduced. Progress can be made.

Here is my simple suggestion:

6 or more Nitain alerts every day.

Every alert lasts 2 hours.

On average that mean that if you were to randomly log in there's a 50% chance that there's a Nitain alert up. (unlike now that has a 12.5% chance)

When a casual player logs in he'll find an alert available to him every other time, on average (assuming players log in at random times and do not constantly check alerts twitter and logs in on average a few times a week to play an hour at a time).

An alternative for you "gut gud" crowd is to add Nitain to the 3rd sortie mission. In addition to whatever you get from Sortie you also get one Nitain. One that you can always get once per day. One Nitain a day is a very small amount, but you can get it at your convenience rather than structuring your entire life around Warframe like it's a damn cult or something.

Even if there was only a couple extra Nitain alerts a day or they increased it to 2 Nitain per alert, it would be a lot easier to attain for everyone.

Yesterday I got three of them, but that's only because I wasn't working, probably one if I had been, so I agree that any increase in the amount of alerts would be awesome.