Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Pime And Forma

S3ven0F13

I'm gonna get right to it.

Latron Prime BP and Forma BP need to be taken off the t3 void. It makes no sense for me to be in a group that runs T3 Void 8 times and get Latron Prime bp FOUR times and Forma THREE out of EIGHT friggin runs man......comon!

the only solution is take that those two bps off T3.

T3 should only be for rare stuff like frost prime parts and the infamous latron prime and reaper pieces.

Please i urge you, PLEASE take that stupid Latron Prime bp and Forma BP off t3.

Im not buying any more platinum personally till this is fixed. I want mmy actual primes i can shoot and slash with. The hell ima do with 13 blueprints of the same S#&$?!

if you stripped other things from the loot table. that other stuff wouldnt be rare.

its like they set it up so that there are common drops and...... rare drops.

or some madness like that.

even if they took those off, they would put something else there to make the rare stuff rare still.

funny how that works.

Latron Prime should remain in Tier 1 and 2... Tier 3 should be important parts [Frost Parts, Forma, and Reaper Blade/Latron Reciever]. Forma isn't a bad thing to find in the Tier 3 because it is a really needed item in clans and could also be helpful in making your weapons more powerful over time.

I can understand the latron prime thing but isn't forma something you can never have too much of?

Forma is something you can't get enough of :)

if you stripped other things from the loot table. that other stuff wouldnt be rare.

its like they set it up so that there are common drops and...... rare drops.

or some madness like that.

even if they took those off, they would put something else there to make the rare stuff rare still.

funny how that works.

I think getting a T3 key is rare enough for them to guarantee you wont be let down with a latron prime BP. Just take that out of T3 and not replace it

Forma is always useful, so it should stay there. I agree for removing the Latron Prime Blueprint on Tier 3 though.

Dude Forma should be dropped to t1 or t2, since those keys are more often obtained. t3 should be left to the rarer stuff since the t3 key is insanely rare to get anyways. why make the key to access the mission rare then make the reward you came from rare aswell?

Imagine getting all excited about finding or buying that t3 key only to get your 18th latron prime blueprint, or a forma you coulda got from t1, defense missions and daily rewards......

that doesn't make you feel like your getting trolled?