Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Killed The Shadow Stalker

Dobermann92

It was a very long, 10 minute fight, but finally I killed that little bastard in solo with my loki prime. My only complain that this is way too harder than before, so I think you should adjust it to be more balanced. (Also I got a Blind Justice mod from him....after all that work).

vonHOxM.jpg

Edited by Dobermann92

i think they could do with buffing his chances of dropping blueprints for his stuff now that it actually requires abit of effort to kill him solo. but then again he still gets ripped to shreds in seconds in groups :/ a scaleable shadow stalker would be nice that matches groups and matches solo players. scaling to the ammount of players and have increased drop rates.

maybe im asking for to much XD i have yet to fight him solo. but im shure il get rekt. :P

> 4 man squad

> Shadow Stalker shows up

> Gets torn to bits by a lot of dakka

> 2 Sancti Tigris blasts to the face, 1 Exalted Blade, a hail of bullets from a Soma P and Ivar's Artemis

> #rekt

Seriosuly though, I have cheesed him to death with my sonicor before. Just jumping around and rolling like a loon and firing the sonicor at him while he chased me around. The only thing missing from that scene was the yakety sax theme. Twas hilarious.

Edited by AsCaLus

He came 4 times since the update.

He only got me when I was using a rank ~15 ivara (redirection only T.T) , unmodded primary, unmodded secondary, pressure point+90%elemental lacera AND He got me cos he used that smoke teleport kindda thing that bugged my ui out when I was hacking a pannel (i couldn't move and he finished me off).

The normal stalker attack patern was harder (he doesn't even have absorb anymore).

having 2 sets of elemental combos makes him a joke.

He's sturdy, he's solid, he's hard, he's charging towards Trinity. . . But she's ready.

Viro pls

Also a friend of mine found the real source for all them "pronz"

He said "this person has alot on their mind and I highly appericeate their work"

I think thats a complement to you....