Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler-Ish]That Pod Kiddo...

[DE]Grzegorz

Is it just me or this guy/gal makes you feel awkward with their glorious facial animation as well?

I mean, like, you go to use Focus and there's THAT look, filled with disappointment.

Then once we are done and leave, there's another glorious facial animation that seems to be telling the player to just get the hell out with more hostility than 1000 of Grineer.

What's the deal? Is that guy/gal constantly performing certain act people usually discover about 15th year of their lives (give or take 3 years) and we are constantly interrupting "the flow" of such act?

Anyone?

I personally am not a thankful person, but I cannot believe what you have said. They rushed it out for us, for the hype, and to pleases as much as they can... Now you are complaining ... please, just wait for updates will you...?

I personally am not a thankful person, but I cannot believe what you have said. They rushed it out for us, for the hype, and to pleases as much as they can... Now you are complaining ... please, just wait for updates will you...?

If I wouldn't have complained, there would be no updates to address the issues I'm complaining about.

I'm not the asslicking type, I appreciate their work but if there's something I don't like, I'll say it loudly.

The thing is, Tenno look awkward at best, at least I think so.

Edited by Mofixil

If I wouldn't have complained, there would be no updates to address the issues I'm complaining about.

I'm not the asslicking type, I appreciate their work but if there's something I don't like, I'll say it loudly.

The thing is, Tenno look awkward at best, at least I think so.

After I saw the game's improvements over the years, I'm pretty sure they know what quality they wanted, and if you watch the DevStream, they just got their hands on motion cap. I'm pretty sure they know the face quality needs to be improved, and they need to test on it, complaining does nothing but telling them a problem that already acknowledged. Posting a post on off topic only means that you want to hear voices that are agreeing with you, if you have feedbacks, go to the feedback sector, posting at here wouldn't make any difference.