Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] New System - When Are We Going To Get The Details?

DxAdder

When are we going to get details on what each ability does ?

I would hate to find out 3 months from now that I sunk 150K in focus into an ability that only gives me +3% crit bonus.

Also when you do decide to change abilities in a focus tree will we get a focus reset so we can redistribute

to accommodate any changes?

All I would like to know is that if you unlock another school (Since i have 30k for a school that isn't my first chosen one)

If you either can A) Equip them separately and level them up or use them as you see fit. Or B) The upgrades and everything combine to form a super amazing attack of OP. 

Haven't seen too much being said about this.

When are we going to get details on what each ability does ?

I would hate to find out 3 months from now that I sunk 150K in focus into an ability that only gives me +3% crit bonus.

Also when you do decide to change abilities in a focus tree will we get a focus reset so we can redistribute

to accommodate any changes?

The points are easy to get so I don't think they should have a reset button or ppl would just level one and reset infinitly when they want another.

The exact details of every tree is already on the focus system page of the wiki and copy pasted multiple places of the forums.

The points are easy to get so I don't think they should have a reset button or ppl would just level one and reset infinitly when they want another.

The exact details of every tree is already on the focus system page of the wiki and copy pasted multiple places of the forums.

Exact Details where ?

Example I just looked on warframe wiki:

• Deadly Intent (Passive): Mind Spike grants increased Critical Chance with melee weapon for the duration of the mission. (50,000 focus to unlock, 150,000/225,000/300,000 for each additional rank)
  • Shadow Step (Passive): Mind Spike grants 5/?/?/? seconds of invisibility when inflicting critical damage with a melee weapon for the duration of the mission. (25,000 focus to unlock)

This is a guess not details

And yes there should be FREE resets if an ability/abilities in focus tree changes or you are going to piss people off.

Steve just said on Twitter they'll be looking into allowing respecs today - which isn't what you're asking for, but means that they heard our feedback and will react accordingly.

Nice! .... because the 'house' I chose wasn't the house I wanted.  Blindly choosing was kinda lame.

+1 to the respec if things change - nerf or buff.

Edited by Lanieu

SO this is what I find out I hope it helps

when the lotus ask you what school you unlock the school and she gives you a len.

If you acquire another len for different school you will need 50,000 focus to unlock the other school, but honestly that would also mean you need acquire that len points using your original len points or using your new len.

Meaning I started out with Madurai len

I already invested 85,000 points into it

75,000 into the 1st skill to get it level 1

and 10,000 on the pool to get it 5/6

now I got myself noraman (OR WHATEVER IS CALLED len)in sorti

of course if equipped it on my weapon or warframe I would still need to unlock the school

using the new len so If I wanted to produce the same individual changes on my 1st school in my 2nd school

my investment would read

Focus 135,000

50,000 to unlock

10 for pool 5/6

and 75,000 on the 1st skill

Now this of course if I decided to duel school but no I traded my 2nd len for another Madurai len It would be more convenient if I double the points which I still need to test if what I believe Is possible.

In the just of thing I hope this clears that up

As for the fastest way of farming points stealth kill bonus

the fastest way fastest way

Eximus sorti stealth kill

enemy are at high level and the last time I did this around 300 points on simple enemies killed when I hit the 500% counter on my chain and 500 or 400 focus points for each kill on Heavy type enemies.

Now any clear up on the system

You can level individual skill 3 times before you rank them up

Master rank 12 seens to be thing to block certain skills at the end

and YEAH any other question I will gladly try to answer