The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Plea For Help

Fait

We are a community, and that's what the community does, it support itself and all his members, each other.

We all knows that no one deserves that, Viciousraven, but that's why you have to keep going foward, with the support of us all. To see what's going to be next, to see the tomorrow. If with more problems, or not, we'll still be here, supporting you, so keep up and do your best, we're all wishing luck to you, giving our best too.

Well i guess ill post something aswell since i am the person in question.

a little bit over 2 month ago i was diagnosed with hodgkin lymphoma and started chemo. Things have been rough so far but i keep hanging in there. At first i thought this is it, after my Onkologist gave me the news i was devastated. i cried alot, i cursed alot and after that i thought it was all a bad dream.

But i was never a quitter and i never will be. I had some hard times in my life and those times i overcame. They made me stronger. They made me who i am. So i see this as just another obstacle i have to overcome. And i will get past it.

I just want to thank all of you for your support and your love. When i found out what Fait did i was overwhelmed. I sat here crying for a good amount of time. Im still speechless for all the support and love you people are giving me, even tho you know so little of me.

I am very grateful for all of your kind words, your well wishes, your prayers and your overall support. Words cannot descripe how much joy i feel right now.

For the people who asked for funding for medical care i can tell you this. I live in a country with public health care and i have a private insurance on top of that. Im good. I get the best care these people can give me and i trust my medical team to help me through this crap. I do appreciate the sentiment tho. So if you realy want to do a monetary donation, then donato to the nonprofit of your choice that helps to fight cancer and helps research ways to cure the disease.

Again thank you all for your kind words and support

much love

Raven

Dear Fait, What I read was a very touching piece of writting hopefully she'll get threw it , you are a inspiring person. I have watch alot of your videos and it has a big impact on all of your subscribers and other players in a good way. When I watch your 10k cerebration video I had more of a understanding on what you go threw. It's a weird thing that I'm a xbox player and you are a pc player When I have the chance to play on pc you have my full support.

Regard,

joyfulberet2548

Lets think of something cool..... *stares at username* can't believe nobody shot me in the face yet for those over used jokes xD

I may not know you nor I really know Fait, but you have my prayers, so stay strong for Fait and everyone around you. No one deserves suffering and no one deserves the agony of losing a dear friend like I did, so don't you dare let negativity effect you.

Take our streght! :o

Fait, it would be cool if we could put like as many people as we can in a relay so we all could give her strenght :D

That would be alot of positivity :)

don't think the relay can handle over 12 thousand Tenno xD

Though all that you have felt in your life, remember it all! We believe in you, that you can overcome this!! May you heal with time Viciousraven! We are all with you!

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." - Kenji Miyazawa

"It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever be dimmed." - Doe Zantamana

"Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact." - William James

Viciousraven,

You've never met me, but believe me when I say you've made a positive impact on many of my friends' lives.  People of your caliber are few and far between, and the little things you do to lift people's spirits are the things that make the Warframe community, and the world at large, a better place.  You probably have no idea how many times people have seen you do something nice, turned around, and done something nice for someone else, and how others you've never seen before saw those acts of kindness, turned, and did the same.

The world is not a fair place, but if it was, it wouldn't need people like you.

May you have the kindness to uplift others until your kindness is no longer the only good thing in their lives, the vitality to support others until your support is no longer the only thing they rely on, and the joy to brighten each day until your joy is no longer blinding to others because their light is just as strong.

You realized long ago that the world is a much kinder place than most people recognize it to be, and you've spent your life making little differences in so many lives, and big differences in a few.  We Tenno are extremely lucky to know you, because you have always given them strength to believe they are something better.

But today?  Today it is you who are lucky, for today, we lend you our strength.  We fight this as we fight every battle: together.

Never been good at complementing or consoling through the internet guess it's a mental social problem, however I do pray the rosary ever night I will be sure to include her in my prayers.

Best of luck to your friend

Edited by ProjectTUSK