Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Plea For Help

Fait

Damn.  I've usually been pretty good with helping people through emotional tough times.  But i've never had to experience someone going through an actual physical problem like this.  I'm not really the praying type either.  If I wasn't poor as hell i'd gladly donate money for her treatment.  I'll send positive energy her way and keep her in my thoughts.  Wishing that she gets better each night before I fall asleep.  Get better Tenno <3

Ok, so she has some kind of cancer. How do we help? I don't mean to sound like a $&*^, but all this prayer and 'good intentions' and 'wishing luck' bull won't do anything.

Is there a way we can contribute to medical funding or something that will really help her?

I've not seen a funding campaign or anything of the sort in the video or in the forum post.

Again, I'm not trying to be negative or anything. I just believe that when there is a problem,solve it.

Don't wait around for some miracle, because it won't happen.

I'll be eagerly waiting for a reply.

I've replied on youtube. She got a job helping with all the expenses. Plus she will refuse all money donations.

I dont know what you are going through,I dont know how you suffer but keep in mind that you have to stay positive not only for you but for everybody else.I once read this post on Facebook that was talking how a girl was suffering of depression and she killed herself,telling how everybody was sad,suffering,and then it showed a different version where the girl lived her life and she made it to the top..You must stay determined,please do not give up,I do not know you and this is no chessy S#&amp;&#036;.I dont know what to say anymore....hope I helped a little.I recommed you watch Jacksepticeye(no this is not advertising but that guy helped me more then my doctors!) just be carefull because he can be loud as hell XD.Hope to see you getting better and remember about every person that loves and cares about you,don't make them suffer.

BTW sorry for my bad english,it's not my native language,I hope you understand what I'm sayng

If anybody think this wont help het tell me and I'll remove this comment

No matter how bad it seems it doesn't mean that you will continue to suffer for every. There is always light at the end of the tunnel and their is always hope. Just as long as you believe that things will be better you life will soon get there for a better time.  Sorry for the cheesy saying but it's true I hope she gets better tho.

Replied on youtube. But basically came down to: silly to refuse help that could save your life for the sake of dignity.

She doesn't live in America, so the medical is different than america's and way better.

Edited by Fait

Ok, so she has some kind of cancer. How do we help? I don't mean to sound like a $&*^, but all this prayer and 'good intentions' and 'wishing luck' bull won't do anything.

Is there a way we can contribute to medical funding or something that will really help her?

I've not seen a funding campaign or anything of the sort in the video or in the forum post.

Again, I'm not trying to be negative or anything. I just believe that when there is a problem,solve it.

Don't wait around for some miracle, because it won't happen.

I'll be eagerly waiting for a reply.

Wow

Your the first logical thinker I've seen here.

If we can't support her with money why don't we try to improve her mood. Unless she's fine there.

Then let's make some funny warframe related jokes. That's more productive than hoping.

[insert idea here]

Wuvs and huggles to both of you~ <3 c(T^Tc)

And if you ever need someone to talk or vent to- and I mean EVER- I have an ear to listen and shoulder to lean on. (I don't frequent the forums very much, but I can be easily found on twitter... or if your in-game friends list has room for one more, feel free to add me there. ^.^ )

my thoughts are with you fait and your friend, ive admired your play on your channel.

the reason i quoted you apple is to say that this ^^^ is part of why i love warframe this community is amazing at being kind to each other even when we have our own struggles we set them aside for others, also obligatory internet hug *hugs all of warframe's community*

stay strong tenno

Add me ign is Larred

Though I may not have met or known her before, she sounds like a wonderful person.

You have my prayers Viciousraven, best of luck and hope for her well-being and to you as well Fait.

Edited by NoirAce