Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Game, Amazing Community!

ZeWaffleMaster

So, I'm just a rank 4 noobie trying to understand how life works and all of that fun stuff in this game but I just had to say something about the community.

I have played League of Legends as my main game for the last 3 years, so I am used to a certain standard of community (quite low). But when I decided to play this game... I mean, I didn't notice it imediately, but after looking at the Region chat and participating in it I realized that everyone was a saint!

I am not used to kindness in video games and I understand why that is but when someone simply PMs you "hey i can give you this x mod for free if youre interested" after I asked where I could farm it or when someone completely random decides to not give up on one of those puzzles in (SPOILER) our favorite satellite (props to DE by the way for this great update) which was bugged at the time (no props to DE) just so that his fellow Tenno could have it, I just feel like I have to say something.

Once again, thank you DE for the great game and thank you community for being so friendly, nice and easy to communicate with. I look forward to keep exploring both this game and its community!

So, I'm just a rank 4 noobie trying to understand how life works and all of that fun stuff in this game but I just had to say something about the community.

I have played League of Legends as my main game for the last 3 years, so I am used to a certain standard of community (quite low). But when I decided to play this game... I mean, I didn't notice it imediately, but after looking at the Region chat and participating in it I realized that everyone was a saint!

I am not used to kindness in video games and I understand why that is but when someone simply PMs you "hey i can give you this x mod for free if youre interested" after I asked where I could farm it or when someone completely random decides to not give up on one of those puzzles in (SPOILER) our favorite satellite (props to DE by the way for this great update) which was bugged at the time (no props to DE) just so that his fellow Tenno could have it, I just feel like I have to say something.

Once again, thank you DE for the great game and thank you community for being so friendly, nice and easy to communicate with. I look forward to keep exploring both this game and its community!

I hope you'll be getting that feeling for a long time and you'll meet nice people along the way, because you know, the truth can be ugly. And if you want to preserve that positive image of community try to generally avoid forums. :x

Not to take the value out of it but what I notice is, among veterans, we are caught having done pretty much everything there is to do, and since a lot of it revolves around grinding, we have lots of a lot of things, which only a petty soul would sell or try to scam for, and then, of course, most of us social human beings feel good when helping others, if it's within our capabilities.  

Actually, the only thing that promotes selfishness, ironically, is the recently released focus system, which shouldn't take long to be adjusted, but still...