The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin`s Mechanic

N3V3RB3LIEV3

Question

So.... let me get this straight, the damage absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into Iron Skin`s health. If that`s the case, is the converted health permanent and accounted with Iron Skin`s health, or does it only last during the invulnerability period?

The reason being I asked is because, after activating Iron Skin (5000 health), I damaged myself with my Penta, and the absorbed damage is 10000. So, that should make Iron Skin`s health 15000 right? (theoratically) But when I checked the abilities in the menu, my Iron Skin`s health is still 5000.

If someone could please explain it to me, I would really appreciate it!

4 answers to this question

I't likely won't reflect in the abilities menu. IT adds damage you take to the buffer health. Try hitting yourself with the 10k grenade and see if the skin pops.

Or spawn a lvl 100 enemy, with and without shield boost and see how long it lasts.

Edited by Ketec

I am fairly certain that you cannot damage yourself to increase Iron Skin's health.

But no we definitely need a Warframe running around at mach 4 with 15k health.

With Iron Shrapnel we would have Saryn 2.0

Mach 4, probably before the tweak, but goddammit I love the fact that rhino can go Mach 4 and beyond. RHINO MASTER RACE.

Modified Health = (Base Health + 2.5 × Rhino's Base Armor × (1 + Base Armor Bonus)) × (1 + Power Strength) + Absorbed Damage

I don't think the abilities menu will show the current status of the iron skin. It only shows how much you get for casting it

Thanks alot for the help and equation! I`ll try to test it out further in the simulacrum.