Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will Be Behind Door Numbers 1 And 3?

Institute-Marksman

I think they might not have something planned for these rooms so far...

Since they had to redesign the ship to accomodate the new room, they probably figured it would be best to plan ahead and include rooms for future expansion.

That said, it does make sense to have at least one unused door... I mean, the ship needs an exit, unless they use the arsenal module to exit the ship or someething...

If you look behind the operator you'll see white energy vines plugged into the wall coming from the back of the throne platform. There are two empty plugs, one to the left of the operator and one to the right on the walls. I believe those have something to do with the rooms to the right and left of the operators room.

Edited by QuarkBlade

That's neat, but every Tenno would have the Lotus in their Orbiter. As far as we know, the Lotus is one single person, not tousands of copies :/

So The lotus must have carried the Tenno to the Somatic Link Millions of times, Stalker was stopped millions of times, HunHow was broken millions of times, And ever orbiter has a Ordis's.

The possibility of Us having our own Lotus is the same as Everyone having a War.

As the story is concerned You are the Hero and everyone else is the Elite Mook Army.