Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #100 W/ Mogamu: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

Twitch: Catllama

In game: MissLychee

I have to say, U18 has gotten me hooked on warframe like nothing else but my pressing uni work has been meaning that I am not able to be the addict I want to be, so I've been getting my warframe fix by going through the old dev streams/prime times/mogamu videos and it's crazy, definitly an interesting way to put perspective on how far the game has come! :D

My twich is the same as my PSN which is Lsb4321 no caps just making the L stand out because some people think it's a capital i so i have to tell them 

I'm sick today and i've felt like crap i just think it's weird for me to be sick on prime time #100 either way i hope you will all have a great time tonight especially with Mogamu hopping on board hope i get better soon hope update 18 comes out next week i will cherish your game for as long as I can thank you Digital Extremes

Edited by (PS4)lsb4321

My twich is the same as my PSN which is Lsb4321 no caps just making the L stand out because some people think it's a capital i so i have to tell them 

I'm sick today and i've felt like crap i just think it's weird for me to be sick on prime time #100 either way i hope you will all have a great time tonight especially with Mogamu hopping on board hope i get better soon hope update 18 comes out next week i will cherish your game for as long as I can thank you Digital Extremes