Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

World Record Attempt: Wgi

KK680

My friends in WGI are attepting to break the current world record in an endless defense wave (longerst survival).

If anyone is interested  they can see the attempt join us on Twitch here:  http://www.twitch.tv/WGIMedia

Think we can break this record aswell, only a day after breaking the record for highest mob level? Go and check it out. 

But... It's infestation, so much easier than corpus/grineer... xD

Goodluck to you anyway even if I have no idea what the record is or what your going on about with highest mob level :P

Also that Nyx looks pretty sexy ;)

Edited by Kazagar

There is no such thing like a "Record" vs Infested on Defense maps.

Any half-wit with Vauban, Trinity and 2 damage dealers can survive endless waves as long as they don't realize it's pointless because all they get is Hellfire Mod.

Any half-wit with Vauban, Trinity and 2 damage dealers can survive endless waves as long as they don't realize it's pointless because all they get is Hellfire Mod.

Yeah, with stuff like this you are pretty much sitting there pressing shoot.

But go ahead and see if there is a Warframe kill screen. Would be interested if DE put a limit on these dudes.

Lol that's what what I got from wave 30 Palus xD

but it's still fun to see how far u can get :p

The germans apparently got to wave 150, however since it was just a screenshot it isn't valid (since it could have been photoshopped). If we get to 100 with this twitch stream it'll be valid and official.

The germans apparently got to wave 150, however since it was just a screenshot it isn't valid (since it could have been photoshopped). If we get to 100 with this twitch stream it'll be valid and official.

Many people have gotten to 100 before. Recorded on twitch too. You won't be the first.

lol at the use of "World record" as if Guinness will come over here and award a official certificate.  Also, why do we care?  Dozens of people have made it to at least 100, and some have even solo'ed it to 100.  I mean, once you max the hell out of various weapons and frames, you pretty much are unstoppable, even if you have enemies that range in the 100s or 1000s