Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik - Energy Overflow Isn't Working.

silent_buddha

Tried it on both Ivara and Loki.

Did it in solo missions to make sure I'm the host. 

Doesn't matter how many times I activate it, I get absolutely 0 energy regeneration.  Also doesn't matter if I hit enemies with it or not.

Regards,

SB

Edited by silent_buddha

OK, how the heck are you supposed to know if a node is on or off? The only way I can tell is that Energy Overflow increases the cooldown timer. If it's a color thing, they need to make something different for people that are color blind (I'm red/green color blind).

Thanks to the people that suggested making sure a node is on. I didn't even know that was a thing. And I have no clue how to make sure other nodes are on or off since they look the freaking same no matter how many times I click them.

Just tested and it's working now that I turned the node "on". Someone tell the devs to give us some way to know if a node is freaking on or off.

Regards, SB

Edited by silent_buddha

OK, how the heck are you supposed to know if a node is on or off? The only way I can tell is that Energy Overflow increases the cooldown timer. If it's a color thing, they need to make something different for people that are color blind (I'm red/green color blind).

Thanks to the people that suggested making sure a node is on. I didn't even know that was a thing. And I have no clue how to make sure other nodes are on or off since they look the freaking same no matter how many times I click them.

Just tested and it's working now that I turned the node "on". Someone tell the devs to give us some way to know if a node is freaking on or off.

Regards, SB

It's colored red if its on. Maybe they should just use two distinct shades of gray..