The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accidentally Bought An Exilus Slot

(PSN)Monsterdude202

Question

8 answers to this question

err you cannot accidentally buy that slot, since it requires a confirmation (Do you wish to buy an exilus adapter for 20p?). And even after that it asks 2nd time whether to use the adapter on the chosen warframe. So you pressed "Yes" twice. Doubt that's accidental.

But yeah, support is the only way.

err you cannot accidentally buy that slot, since it requires a confirmation (Do you wish to buy an exilus adapter for 20p?). And even after that it asks 2nd time whether to use the adapter on the chosen warframe. So you pressed "Yes" twice. Doubt that's accidental.

But yeah, support is the only way.

actually on PS4 controls are bugged and the game often press twice a button, happened to me and to my friends also so cant be just me.. anyway we talking about 20 plat not 200, pointless to waste Support guys time for that

actually on PS4 controls are bugged and the game often press twice a button, happened to me and to my friends also so cant be just me.. anyway we talking about 20 plat not 200, pointless to waste Support guys time for that

totally agreed, go run a few ODE vault runs till you get a decent corrupted mod, sell it for 15-25p and done XD