Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Founder

Mechanized

Actually. I probably wouldn't have bought a founder pack anyway. Not because I don't like warframe, but because at the time I had a computer that wasn't capable of playing the latest games, there was no mention of it ever coming to consoles, and even though it did, founders items did not transfer, and I was probably still playing reach or dragons dogma back then so I didn't really care for other games as much. In the end there's no point in being upset on missing out on being a founder for console players. We're not really missing anything we could have had anyway.

Was here when U2 struck and when Ember was some hot stuff with the old male model.

And it's not really that much of a loss for me for not buying special snowflake packs. I just ended up shrugging it off and bought a normal excal calling that decision a dumb one before the buff happened.

Now they're pretty justified imo. But that's just me. :D

The reason i feel bad is, that i can not contribute at my fullest when giving feedback. Sure i hear all the time, that all forum entries are looked at and it is not possible to read all of them, since there are just so many but i really feel left out because i still feel like the council forums are higher ranked than the feedback of a *shrug* silver founder.  And to add to that- i often feel like founders are becoming more and more rare. Not on the forums but in general- so i often ask myself if the council is dying out.

Back on topic- i feel i regret it a bit but i still think, i should be grateful, seeing how some people are longing for the excalibur prime. But i also think just excalibur prime should not be the only reason you are feeling sad. You should be wanting to support and buy a founder package then, not because of some shiny thing.

EDIT: INB4 "Thats easy for you to say- you have excalibur prime!!1 (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻"

I FEEL YOU (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Edited by AIan

Honestly though, all it boils down to is a little star next to your name. If you waited for a Prime Access, or used a 75% coupon, you're just as cool as a founder.

Although I will take a drink for missing out on closed beta. I wish I knew about the game sooner.

Me too. I SO wish I had known about the Closed Beta. Doubt I could have gotten in, but still...

Seeing the game grow has been enlightening.