Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone!

(XBOX)DerangedMime00

Just joined up in this forum section so tossing an introduction your way. Anyways love whats been done so far with update 18 but would you guys agree to a more "flexible" companion system similar to Samaris where you can scan certain targets to make them your companions/summons? Kinda like Pokemon crossed with MGS. Also would love to see bp of armor or attachments for warframes plus more customization for emblems. Thought I would give my two bits on that. Have a good one! :)

hello and Welcome!

good idea, but we already have Sentinels, Kubrows and various Specters which act as friendly Eximus units. that's also without counting hacked MOAs and friendly Grineer/Corpus AI during invasions/Infested Outbreaks. there's no shortage of companions, and as a result, I doubt this would ever be implemented, scanning is merely for Synthesis Lore and unlocking targets for the Simulacrum. 

two of the Warframes (Atlas and Nekros) can also summon allies too, and we'll be getting Kavats at some point. companions everywhere!