Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cy's Warframe Fanart [Update: 2/12/2016]

Azuhra

Other than pink/white, I like any gradients of red too. And yes, I'm a female player 83c

----

Dropping more animation work <3

https://67.media.tumblr.com/078f1b6fead850d3b2240e161374add4/tumblr_o6t13qO7UX1umfv3ko1_400.gif

Jupiter’s sudden gush of radiation storms isn’t always that friendly to your tiny floating sentinel ._.

Edited by Azuhra

Huh, I could have sworn you said you were a guy once... Heh, my memory is bad XD.

Also, love that animation, but there is no sand on Jupiter, those are gases and radiation storms. Jupiter has no surface for sand, since it's a gas giant. But that's just a small little detail hiding behind the awesomeness of your animation :).

Also, could we get more couple frame? Just a suggestion XD. 

13 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

They recently got a battalion's worth of Crewmen from Mars. Those guy still find sand in places you wouldn't think of. ;)

not to mention that dust freaking gets in every where :P and there could be an Inaros playing around too :3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of activity in the forum XD; As @Bibliothekar mentioned, I post more stuffs in my Tumblr: http://alostkittenno.tumblr.com/ (since it's easier for me than having to login into the forum first, etc xwx).

Or maybe if you want, you can also add my Art blog: http://cyazudrawings.tumblr.com/ and/or my twitter: https://twitter.com/CyAzuhra (this will be a mix gallery tho, so I will post a lot more of other arts other than WF in here).

==================

And now to dump more arts XD!

Drawings:

This is how I do in Lunaro... X'D;

tumblr_o8wqqt0yfo1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg
-------------------------

From a 'draw your squad' meme. Pink Volt, Pink Operator, humanized Ordis and my 2 WF OCs.
tumblr_o9i6wsm5901umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

When you tried to look and scan the kavats, Stalkers always appears in your mission...
tumblr_oak59dbuJF1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

When your Kavat do the cat thing…
tumblr_od1e1uD7IN1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

=====================

Some ask meme for a Bouquet of Flowers XD!

tumblr_oc2d1mcceQ1umfv3ko2_1280.jpg
tumblr_oc2d1mcceQ1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_odkoewX1TZ1qmv7qb_540.jpg
tumblr_oc2d1mcceQ1umfv3ko3_1280.jpg

=====================

Animation:

Is Atlas a bacon? Nah, he’s 100% natural beef X’D

tumblr_inline_odpkkvJfVL1qmv7qb_500.gif
---------------

And some action movement animation practice that I did, featuring Ash~
tumblr_odpv1tQZwb1umfv3ko1_500.gif

Gosh, the art, it's too awesome, it's breaking my glasses! XD
You drawings are adorable, awesome, creative, and every other good adjective I can think of! Good to see you're still doing them, I feared this thread died.

The most adorable of the new ones is in my opinion the one with the Trinity prime, it's just so kyoot :3.
I thought Mirage would be totaly for the idea of gifting flowers, but there she is, only her hand in wiev as she's throwing the bouquet and the operator XD.
And is that Limbo Dorian from Dragon Age? He looks really similar, and a Limbo frame fits his great character rather well.
Love your Ordis design too. Is it based on the new lore from the fragments?

Also, I knew you had a Tumblr page, but I noticed that some stuff you draw there is a little... inapropriate... so I'd rather avoid that, no offense. It's why I prefer this forum thread here.

@Bibliothekar LOLz Atlastrong shall spread more bara sparkles X'DDD

@Denny2669 Oh noes *repair your glasses with duct tape*. In the flower bouquet meme, it was someone's Limbo OC in tumblr X3 It is a very cute Limbo. As for the humanized Ordis, I've designed him like that before the fragments update (it was made when the Second Dream update was happening). I'm actually glad I didn't give my humanized Ordis a 'face', because it's more fitting on the description of the fragments where *coughs* you know what the Orokin did to him *coughsspoileralert*

And yeah, there are some 'landmines' inside my tumblr lulz XD; (whoops...). I will try to be more active in the forum X3

======================================

Dropping another animation:

tumblr_odrd359yVG1umfv3ko1_400.gif

Decided to finish up the animation practice that I did earlier X'D

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2016 at 4:47 AM, heskaroid said:

So back to the topic, have you ever drew something a bit more advanced? (Painting and other crap like that.)

I did try once (not really a painting, just something more serious than my usual comical and flat colored drawings), but since my skill isn't that great so I returned to my comical style XD;

And now, I shall drop some Operator and Ordis art XD!

Slight warning, this one contain a slight spoiler if you haven't seen/done the Chepalon Fragments yet

Spoiler

tumblr_oaq8qycRoX1umfv3ko1_540.jpg

Hearing the Chepalon Fragments make me wanna hug Ordis even more QQ;

-----

tumblr_o7jqfrf6jk1umfv3ko1_400.gif

(Stilled images under the spoiler)

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_oas1rvX5ho1qmv7qb_540.jpg
tumblr_inline_oas1rtvpmg1qmv7qb_540.jpg

-----

tumblr_ocoea18myZ1umfv3ko1_540.jpg

Was feeling slightly down and ended up drawing this XD;

-----

tumblr_oas1enWQiV1umfv3ko1_r1_540.jpg

I always imagine Ordis ended up being the young Operator’s new toy when he’s first assigned to be the Operator’s first Cephalon.

-----

tumblr_oedq3n7te41umfv3ko1_540.jpg

I ended up designing 2 type of outfits for my Operator, 1 is my own design (long robe) and another one is similar to the outfit that my Operator is wearing ingame. So I decided to make the long robe as the formal wear and the ingame outfit will be his battle/mission outfit.

This piccu is when the Operator is being invited for a meeting or something where he need to wear something formal ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Edited by Azuhra

• 2 months later...

I didn't know that changing your icon ingame actually changed your icon too in the forum XD! *be a threshcone*. And I'm here to drop another random animated gif~

tumblr_ohjycj7CAl1umfv3ko1_540.gif

The time when you tried to collect some relics for some prime parts and Stalker decided to tag along... *NOPE so hard*

Edited by Azuhra