The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Spoiler!} Does Someone Have A Full Tree Built?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

9 answers to this question

I see, well Im wondering if anyone has, As I'm working to fully rank my main power first. then onto the others, but I wanna kown if someone has a max tree or close to it. 

I will answer your question with some maths:

Assuming someone has farmed 13 days non stop with an affinity cap of 75k, he should have 975k

Let's calculate the amount of focus required to max a school like Zenurik:

-To unlock all the upgrades: 355k 

-To level up every upgrade: 4.050k

So 4405k needed to fully upgrade everything (and I'm not even counting the cost of increasing )

So it's possible to reach the 22% more or less of Zenurik as today. Aproximetly in two moths will be avaliable to be maxed out, but again I'm not considering the Way-pool's capacity and that would be for someone farming this 75k non stop 24/7

Edited by Apps1995

Even running 24/7 4 rounds of Draco (Ceres), with a superior lent in your warframe and another one on your primary you get around 17k everytime. Considering you have to upgrade your pool as far as I know 30 times to reach all of them, and an avarage 50k to unlock only one "upgrade". I would say it's possible if you have spent the entire week farming focus like there's no tomorrow. 

Even running 24/7 4 rounds of Draco (Ceres), with a superior lent in your warframe and another one on your primary you get around 17k everytime. Considering you have to upgrade your pool as far as I know 30 times to reach all of them, and an avarage 50k to unlock only one "upgrade". I would say it's possible if you have spent the entire week farming focus like there's no tomorrow.

Stealth kill exterms will net far more in far less time. I assure you if it weren't for the cap, even though I play a few hours a day it would certainly be possible.

Not to mention the cap that they added.

I see, well Im wondering if anyone has, As I'm working to fully rank my main power first. then onto the others, but I wanna kown if someone has a max tree or close to it.