Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault Unsealed

(XBOX)AghastWalls4

Question

So i've been following the warframe website to sort of catch up on all the goodies whilst i was away at school and something i was really excited about was the prime vault unsealed however my only problem now is that i don't understand why the price for the vault unsealed package stated on the website is different (£39.59) to actual price in-game(49.99). why is this? 

10 answers to this question

its £39.59 (GBP Great British Pounds) and $49.99 (USD United States Dollars).

$50 is around £33 at todays exchange rate.

i know but that's what i find weird. the price in-game on the xbox is £49.99 and this is annoying me because i had already put aside £39.59 to buy the package but now i can't because the website was wrong and it costs £49.99.

Its probably microsoft directly converting the price from $ to £, how have you tried to purchase? if you havnt yet try to buy directly through the warframe website if you can.

We do get rather shafted some times for price, i dont know why america seems to think we are better off over here.

Yeah i wasnt sure as im PC player not a console player, all you can do is contact support and tell them it told you the price was £39 and thats what you want it at.

After all if thats what they advertised and you can prove that with screen shots then they have to honour that.