The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Stunlocked By ...

Kihana

Question

You know who.

Running the second dream and I'm back in the liset/orbiter (though not sure who I am any more) and I need to get past Stalker. Focus your energy she says. Which would be great if I wasn't at 2 health (and therefore apparently immortal) and totally stunlocked by wave after wave of whatever that is.

Any time I make progress I run out of the ability to hit him with that beam and it's back to being stunlocked by the door.

It was great up to this point, but this is ruining it.

6 answers to this question

Ya, Space Step-Mom kept telling me "Use your Power" so I'd hit my power buttons and they wouldn't do anything, which didn't matter due to being immortal carrying your operator to extraction then it was all trying to dodge left or dodge right when Stalker showed up on the Orbiter and Lotus continued with the "Use your Power" and hit your power buttons resulted in Stalker going "Your powers are useless".  

Then three minutes later I figured out holding mouse one does the beam that destroys stalker air slashes...

This had me stumped for a bit too. There isn't really any indication given that using left-click does just as the Lotus advises. Guess it's the first button I should have tried, but there ya go, haha.

Yeah, hold down left-click, this discharges a focus beam which shoots Stalker's waves out of the air and allows you to reach the terminal. Then you gotta fill the glowy blue orb thing with the beam.

Edited by Dualice