Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Whats Up!

Thimage

Hey whats up! My name is Lenny and I started playing warframe yesterday and so far I am having a blast; I pretty much played all day yesterday and am planning to do the same today. I think the game is amazing although this morning I was super hyped to rank up to mastery two so I could get the archwings but the servers crashed after I started my rank up process so I have to wait another day but oh-well. At the moment I am waiting for my carrier to finish being built so Im really excited. I just came over to say Hi and I want to participate in this community alot because it seems really cool! :)
Thanks, Lenny

Hi Lenny, welcome to Warframe. Don't spend Platinum on anything aside from slots and cosmetics.

Hi and welcome to Warframe! :-)

Always nice to meet a new Tenno on the forums, welcome to Warframe Lenny!

Welcome to our discussions, new guy/gal! Remember...you should never rush if it means keeping your team together as one, and especially to annihilate every enemies in your path as a continously 4 vicious frames of an army! :D

Thank you all :) And dont worry I spent my platinum on slots. But I am planning to buy more plat if it ever goes on sale :D