Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Cooldowns Solutions

blablark

The cooldowns are kind of huge when you max everything so some missions end up with Tenno not using them. I propose that a passive is implemented, to reduce the cooldown of the focus ability during the mission by a set amount of time (maybe 3 seconds) every time an action is performed. For example, naramon Tenno always sought knowledge, so synthesis scans could be used to lower the cooldown. Please DE I want to use my focus ability more.

Edited by blablark

Yeah, i am not pulling out my scanner to reduce the cooldown. Nope. Not happening.

And i think it might be hard to implement something similar for urainu, just as an example. How would this work? Would it only reduce cooldown if i take damage?

But i can already see huge problems popping up there. How is this calculated? Is it calculated by how much my health goes down? If so, valkyr, with high armor would have to suffer more damage to get the same result, yet valkyr is THE endurance tank super frame and basically as Unairu as it gets if you take atlass petrifying out of the question.

The whole focus system seems odd to begin with. Activating your focus should not trigger your passives to activate. Your passives should be active from the start. In high level content where those passives would make a difference i don't want to use my ability(since shooting stuff and Warframe powers are better) and in low level content you just don't care since everything is just there to entertain you.

I was hoping that focus would improve everything by a huge amount, since it is endgame content, yet it just provides passives that do not make a noticeable difference and the abilities are too weak to outperform my end-game gun.

The problem is not the cooldown on abilities. The problem are the abilities.

Edited by Megakruemel