Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapon Range

dandin3

simple .. and easy to do.

just add a range status on the status board of any melee weapon.

every tenno that like play with a melee weapon know that range its very very important.

like the orthos prime with p reach have like 8+m range . and scindo with p reach only have 3.5 ,, and so go on..

simple and simple to add.. and very welcome upgrade

]hi  i just had a question About the GLAIVE THROWING ABILITY why did they change that slowed it down..... and stuff now my whole conclaive experience sucks  i love the glaive or kestrel any other bomarang weapons.. they should bring more of those in.. i hope somebody can explaine it for me or change it back before the hotfix cause it really sucks ..  

]hi  i just had a question About the GLAIVE THROWING ABILITY why did they change that slowed it down..... and stuff now my whole conclaive experience sucks  i love the glaive or kestrel any other bomarang weapons.. they should bring more of those in.. i hope somebody can explaine it for me or change it back before the hotfix cause it really sucks ..

- Wrong thread.

- It's a bug. The devs are working on a fix, but it turns out that it's a much deeper issue than expected so it'll take a long time.

For some reason, charge attacks have been really finicky with the new melee system introduced back in Update 13. Seems like a simple issue, but wonky charging attacks have been plaguing the game for well over a year and a half now.

OT:

Oh my god yes.

It's been brought up numerous times already, yet we don't have any real indication ingame of the weapon's hitbox size. Other than, you know, manually experimenting to see the range at which attacks will hit enemies and walls and stuff.