Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Capability To View Quest Cinematics After Completion?

VanguardViking

Yes, but it may be too much hassle to play through the quest just to see cinematics.

Personally I think the scenes are epic enough to be worth replaying for. Besides, there is always youtube, so it'll be if you want ot see the scene with another person's frame you can just go on youtube, but if you want to see your own frame doing the stuff you gotta replay it.

They did and it is planned, but it's a bit tedious to go through the entire quest again for the sole purpose of seeing the cinematics a second, third, fourth, etc. time.

When the rewards were stuff like heat swords I thought you could do the quests again to get the blueprints again, but that's not gonna happen with second dream. Maybe some quests will give their reward and others will give something more generic on more than one completions.

Edited by Kethus

When the rewards were stuff like heat swords I thought you could do the quests again to get the blueprints again, but that's not gonna happen with second dream. Maybe some quests will give their reward and others will give something more generic on more than one completions.

I believe DE has intended the quest replayability feature to be used primarily on quests that give warframes. So the Limbo Theorem, Hidden Messages, etc.