Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got An Idea For Dojo, And Ill Know You Guys Will Love It

jpvi1207

Didnt you already post this

Yes, yes he did... not sure why he posted a second time though. Probably wants it to be added so he's probably going to keep posting until one of the reply :l

Not really a good way to catch the DE attention and the Community Mods will probably give him a warning for posting the same topic with the same content twice.

Yes, yes he did... not sure why he posted a second time though. Probably wants it to be added so he's probably going to keep posting until one of the reply :l

Not really a good way to catch the DE attention and the Community Mods will probably give him a warning for posting the same topic with the same content twice.

no no its just that i realized i posted it in the wrong place, im very sorry for that

I'm indifferent about the idea. It would be a good thing for the Tenno to be able to "let loose" every once in awhile and party, though. Maybe co-operative dances? :P

exactly my dear tenno partner, maybe we could get 100 affinity for like a 15 minute dance, it would give somethign but it would be for the lolz