The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

So i know there is another thread of this but i managed to capture video of it all with nvidia shadowplay for anyone that is curious about what this fully looks like

Video link:

was about to farm exp in sechura while listening to ownage pranks and this freaked me out 

Edited by fletcherrrr

tumblr_mxvlklEl1i1rnrreio1_400.gif

ALMIGHTY LOREMONGER WE SUMMON THEE

I am all KINDS of excited over this...

I can't possibly say what this is, though. I need to sit on this, think about this... I'm just all kinds of unsure about what this might even refer to. Research is needed.

As for that "Margoolis", I have no idea what it might be. Probably a name of something that relates to whatever that is talking about.

That or:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBV0uOLx8jM

Sentients wouldn't speak to us in tennobet

Aye, but would seem weird but it wouldn't be impossible. The Sentients WERE Orokin creation and "Tennobet" is the Orokin language - given by its presence even in the Void Towers - so if the Sentients (for whatever reason) never created their own language they might have just adopted "Tennobet" (or as I'll call it: "Orograph") as their means of communication.

But there IS not guarantee that this is them - it could be... a large number of things.

I didn't know Moreco was fluent in Orokin.

I'm not, surprisingly XD

People just like to have be around for possible lore discussions.

Morec0, please read prior comments to see explanations.

As I said: further research.

So this is what I'm seeing.

Lotus intercepts our programming, void link is severed.

A systems Check is run through, and it's put into what appears to be standby mode.

The last Message tells me everything, goodnight sweet angel. This message is a tenno memory, the last thing we saw after going into cryostasis.

Don't you see? Our memories are returning!

I feel it needs to be said again.

And margoolihs, the "r" is silent, and the "g" makes a J sound. Speak the word with that in mind, it sounds like modules.

'Pearl' Implantation? Well, it then begs the question: What's a 'Pearl' in the Warframe Universe? Is it what the Sentient call 'Oro'? Or is it the devices a Neural Sentry uses to control Corrupted?

Maybe it's a crossover with Steven Universe?

Jokes aside, if it IS "Pearl" then it brings to mind the idea of "Pearl Farming" - purposefully inseminating a clam or the like to create a pearl. Create a thing of beauty by planting a seed.

I'm kinda toying with the idea that this may be about the Zariman, but a link to the Sentients is FAR more likely (especially since if it IS a Hebrew word, that gives it origin ties to Natah).

Quick note after some though, mag prime codex entry, tenno in archwings are referred to as angels, perhaps this message also is including archwing in some manner?

What is a Demon (of the Void - remember that little nickname?) but a fallen angel?

This is either about the Sentients or the Tenno, I'm sure of it. Just need to figure out which...

Tenno having their memories returned would make the lore a lot clearer, and it'd make a lot of the playerbase happy to finally unlock the rest of the information on the bits and pieces we already have.

Personally I'd view us getting "our past" back as something of an issue from an MMO story standpoint, as it would suggest all Tenno have the same past. This makes sense enough as it seems to be some fairly generic coding that, if it had anything to do with our Cryosleep (which seems likely), all Tenno would have experienced.

I think we SHOULD get memories back, but they should be the memories of OTHER Tenno (gained via Void Shadows like in Hidden Messages) that would amount to the same thing but wouldn't tie the player character Tenno to any one thing. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

Personally I'd view us getting "our past" back as something of an issue from an MMO story standpoint, as it would suggest all Tenno have the same past. This makes sense enough as it seems to be some fairly generic coding that, if it had anything to do with our Cryosleep (which seems likely), all Tenno would have experienced.

I think we SHOULD get memories back, but they should be the memories of OTHER Tenno (gained via Void Shadows like in Hidden Messages) that would amount to the same thing but wouldn't tie the player character Tenno to any one thing. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

Never said the Tenno should get all their memories back, just that basic memories that would make sense to be the same/similar (so, where all the Tenno would have been in the same place).