The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Mastery Rank Does'nt Level Up

Tyfonas

Question

9 answers to this question

You have to level weapons/warframes/archwing/companions that you have not leveled before.

Say you got a skana and got it to rank 28. You get 2800 points. Let's say you sold the skana and after awhile, decide to buy a new one to level. You won't get any points until it reaches rank 28 again; and thereafter you get the remaining 200 points.

Therefore, forma does not award you mastery points as well since you have already ranked the weapon and warframe to rank 30, and you have obtained all the mastery rank you could possibly have from that warframe/weapon.

Mastery only occurs for 0-30 on any weapon and frame. To continue leveling up mastery you need to take the rank up tests. The mastery rank 'points' will stay and continue to accrue even if you fail the test for any reason so you can continue to play through the 24 test lock out.

hope this helps!

Mastery Rank is directly tied to equipment levels, where the first 0-30 levels provide you with Mastery XP. Forma'ing equipment does not give Mastery on the next level up, nor does selling the weapon and making a new one.

You also gain a small amount of Mastery for completing nodes on the Star Chart for the first time.

Once you are able to rank up, a 'Rank Up'button should show on your Squad UI, allowing you to take a test to level up your Mastery Rank.

Moving to Players Helping Players as this is not a bug.

Thank you all so much for your replies, although i have a rank 8 and is only missing 12000 points to hit the 9, which i cant get it even if i 've finish alerts,sorties,survivals defences on neptune,pluto...still no result

Warframe is a bit different from other games, those missions you're talking about do not affect your MR. Others above have explained what does! 3k per weapon, 6k per frame for the first time leveling it 0-30 :)

Edited by Vuli