Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumb Banshees

austinrelis

No player start out knowing all the "best" strategies.

Didn't you teach them?

First run I said "use sonar please, it'll end the boss fight really fast"

*proceeds to use sound quake

next run

"dude, use sonar this time"

*rushes in and uses sound quake 3 times

So the person didn't play your way. And you have a problem. Go solo or something. Then you won't have to complain about other not playing the game your way.

It's not that they didn't play my way, it's that they played a completely ineffective way and then refused to use a much more beneficial method.

It's not that they didn't play my way, it's that they played a completely ineffective way and then refused to use a much more beneficial method.

Yeah, plus it's not like sonar even takes that much energy or time. They could have just done it instead of being stubborn.

So you came here to whine about the mean players that didn't listen to you...Each one of us plays the way we want. If you wanted sonar that bad why didn't YOU take banshee?

Edited by Jints

So you came here to whine about the mean players that didn't listen to you...Each one of us plays the way we want. If you wanted sonar that bad why didn't YOU take banshee?

I don't think that's his point. The point (I think) is that the farming and boss runs would have gone much quicker, thus benefiting the group. It was just selfish.

p.s. I totally get it. I've been here many times.

Edited by DarkFireRogue

Scenario: banshee decides to be team player. Equips SQ to clear mobs to get to boss quicker. Is new player, doesn't realize banshees ult doesn't do a lot to bosses. Also, chat doesn't work, so can't send or receive chat. Sacrifices sonar for SQ.

So the person didn't play your way. And you have a problem. Go solo or something. Then you won't have to complain about other not playing the game your way.

Those damn Banshees which never use Sonar to increase the damage of their team against tough enemies.

Those damn Mags which never discharge enemy shields with Polarize or yank the Shield off of a Lancer with Pull.

Those damn Excaliburs which never use Radial Blind to stun a boss and instead Slash Dash across him, worse when he actually MISSES to hit the enemy with it.

Those damn Trinities which never use Blessing and instead pretend to be Tanks with Link.

Those damn Frosts which never Snowglobe the Pod when it needs one.

Those damn knifeskaters which never wait for their team.

<nag nag nag>

First run I said "use sonar please, it'll end the boss fight really fast"

*proceeds to use sound quake

next run

"dude, use sonar this time"

*rushes in and uses sound quake 3 times

That's ... unfortunate. But I can sort of empathize. Can't say I have not experienced similar thing before (just not with Banshee).

Could it be due to non-english-speaking players? (idk if the matchmaking system matches players based on the language chosen at the launcher)

I'm assuming you're talking about yourself. 'Cause if you think this guy is right then you really are an idiot

So, you'd rather run with the player that does minimal damage and refuses to listen or play with the player that makes the game go faster and actually listens to the team?

No, considering I was playing on the U.S. server. It only seems normal that people in the U.S. know English; the main language of the country.

Don't you think that it is a bit ignorant of you to think that someone from a non-English speaking country couldn't be playing on the same server that you presumed to be "US-only"? Edited by Apsalus

Don't you think that it is a bit ignorant of you to think that someone from a non-English speaking country couldn't be playing on the same server that you presumed to be "US-only"?

well why would they do that if nobody can understand them and they cant understand us? I never go on the russian servers for fun.

Don't you think that it is a bit ignorant of you to think that someone from a non-English speaking country couldn't be playing on the same server that you presumed to be "US-only"?

It is a bit ignorant, yes, but the server clearly says U.S East or U.S. West.