Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumb Banshees

austinrelis

i think the problem isnt "dumb banshees", but the fact that because this game has the whole "power 1 spam it, power 4 ultimate, powers in between are whatever, fillers." mentality with most of the new players, they dont read the descriptions and understand the benefits of some powers, just like how most people (new and even some of the "veteran/experienced" players) dont realise that they can just shoot the corpus cameras and help the entire team than just stand there with a thumb up their holly-jolly butt waiting for something to happen.

whenever i do any boss runs and have a banshee in the team, if i dont see a sonar pop up on the boss as we're whaling on him, i just pop a message in chat "can you pop a sonar please? it gives a crit spot on boss making him die really fast" or something to that effect, to which 9/10 times the banshee will do so. in fact, i've had banshees thank me for telling them that, because they didnt know that benefit of the power, they thought it was just for radar.

having said that, you also do get the type of player that refuses to listen to any advice, or useful tips, and do everything that would benefit the team in general. those people are either trolling or just ignorant/stupid, darwin will take care of them sooner or later.

There's a pretty big flaw in this thread.

THIS WAS JUST TWO RUNS OF A BOSS WITH THE SAME GUY AND HE FEELS THE NEED TO POST A THREAD ABOUT IT SAYING "OMG THIS GUYS DUMB THEREFORE A  LOT OF OTHER GUYS ARE DUMB"

That's basically what you said in a nutshell.

You don't have sufficient evidence to prove that this is multiple Banshees or all of them.

This thread is pointless

The arguments stop here.

There's a pretty big flaw in this thread.

THIS WAS JUST TWO RUNS OF A BOSS WITH THE SAME GUY AND HE FEELS THE NEED TO POST A THREAD ABOUT IT SAYING "OMG THIS GUYS DUMB THEREFORE A  LOT OF OTHER GUYS ARE DUMB"

That's basically what you said in a nutshell.

You don't have sufficient evidence to prove that this is multiple Banshees or all of them.

This thread is pointless

The arguments stop here.

This.

I prefer when Frost spams globe on the pod. Against infested. Making sure to have multiple globes up to cover more area and just happen to intersect at the pod. Twice as fun when Vauban's vortex doesn't activate if it sticks to the globe. Usually not sure if just a bad Frost or trolling the Trollbaun.