Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hideo Kojima "officially" Leaves Konami

TheErebus.

Homecoming and Downpour.

Homecoming wasn't that bad. It had neat ideas (although the story was essentially a variant of Silent Hill 2's story), the gameplay was nice (although it focused on melee waaaay too much), I adore the monster designs. They are my favorite thing about Homecoming.

Downpour was just boring in my opinion. Nothing of great interest ever really happens and I found the story to be bland. Monsters were not very interesting and it had some neat moments but those were rare.

Homecoming wasn't that bad. It had neat ideas (although the story was essentially a variant of Silent Hill 2's story), the gameplay was nice (although it focused on melee waaaay too much), I adore the monster designs. They are my favorite thing about Homecoming.

Downpour was just boring in my opinion. Nothing of great interest ever really happens and I found the story to be bland. Monsters were not very interesting and it had some neat moments but those were rare.

I just found the change from avoiding monsters as much as possible to attacking them as much as possible to be too much of a change for a silent hill game. But yeah, I do have to agree on the rest.

They ported OG Metal Gear to 360, and made the Subsistence (I think that's what it was called) collection for 360 too (MGS2, 3, and Peacewalker) AFAIK the only main games to still be PS exclusives are MGS1 and 4.

Console exclusives maybe but the original mgs1 was pc released as well