Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dojo Choose A Schema Locks Game

SpicyDinosaur

My dojo has one of the rooms where you make solar rails. I have a solar rail and I don't fully understand how they work but I suspect this is a bug. The stand nearest the door allows me to choose a schema, apply one, etc. If I pick choose a schema, I see nothing (I don't have any schemas, I thought perhaps I could edit or make one from there.) I am then locked into that screen and have to force Warframe to close.

No I agree, It should be completely disabled. But being in the dojo probably got overlooked as most things in the dojo are.

Aye, you can still build rails, I've actually built one just to see the process, I like the shutter option it provides though.

Edit: My rail just finished and I get the same bug, brings up a blank schema edit screen that you cant escape.

Edited by MetallicReaper

yea I built a rail, shame, I dreamed of having proxy wars with my little soldiers I built via rails. Explains the disabled via armistice picture on the clan info page.

Probably not a priority fix then. Might want to remove the ability to build the room, rails or whatever, out of the game until they decide what they want to do with it.

I was going to start stockpiling rails for when I decided to stake my claim and see my cute chicken clan emblem on a dark sector mission.

yea I built a rail, shame, I dreamed of having proxy wars with my little soldiers I built via rails. Explains the disabled via armistice picture on the clan info page.

Probably not a priority fix then. Might want to remove the ability to build the room, rails or whatever, out of the game until they decide what they want to do with it.

I was going to start stockpiling rails for when I decided to stake my claim and see my cute chicken clan emblem on a dark sector mission.

Yeah, I built one hoping I could at least customise it and make it ready for when dark sector rails come back, I hope they at least refund on the research and rail resources if they change the mechanics and render the rails and research deprecated.