The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Energy/shield/health Showing 'impossible' Numbers

More-L

Question

So as soon as I click 'upgrade' on my elytron archwing, it shows reduced health, energy and shield saying that they are lower than some other mystical number on the archwing's UI screen. The health says it is 2025 down from 2925, power is 338 down from 400 and shield is 1890 down from 2790. My health/shield/energy mods are all max rank on the archwing and I am unsure if this happened right after I put a greater naramon lens on it or not. So I ask:

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Do you also have a lens on your archwing, and what kind is it?

screenshot link : https://gyazo.com/6e7a56adeb3627fc47c7c5ea528187dd

EDIT: better quality https://gyazo.com/48aa8c4ece5a74706753528391e176a2

Edited by More-L

2 answers to this question

It doesn't seem to matter what frame I use with what mods though (unless it is just based on the rank of the frame) the numbers are always the same. Even with valk's really low total shield (without redirection) to a frame like mag. The 'down from' numbers don't change.

EDIT: Just equipped a level 29 frame and the 'down from' power is 394 instead of 400, so it somehow takes a frame's rank and applies the rank level bonuses ontop of everything else.... well this needs to be fixed then.

Edited by More-L

i think the UI is still taking the warframe stats into account, but takes them off after going into the upgrade screen (Archwings used to also add their stats on top of Warframe stats, making them MUCH higher (and imo, making zephyr the go to frame for archwing due to her high shields and health). DE didnt like that so they took the warframe stats off, so they dont add to the archwing (my personal assumption)