Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Sense

Oleker

Question

4 answers to this question

I think the fact that Loki is more of a sneaky warframe would make enemy sense a better fit for him. Although I usually use the artifact instead of the mod, it's an incredibly helpful ability (at least, for me).

I normaly use rejuvenation on artifact, to grand a little healing for the team when someone already got energy symphony on.

I agree with loki fitting a little better the mod, for being sneaky and the fastest warframe. But as a support hole the trinity can take some advantage on that too, staying away from the main fire fight, healing and providing some spots for the team.

Enemy Sense shines in Solo play. The mod is ineffective without ranking it up (good luck since it's rare), but the artifact is great. In a small group it's nice, but a in a 4 man group that mod and artifact slot have better alternatives. Also remember that artifact effects stack in a group (Rejuvination and Energy Siphon)

just a comment on stacking.. it is actually quite amusing if you have a high level enemy sense + stacked with enemy radar(s). Your mini map will be filled with so much red dots that I think after a certain point, it actually became less useful :)

To go back to topic. I always use Enemy Sense when I can, and put in Reju/Energy Siphon as artifact. For frames without Enemy Sense, I will choose Enemy Radar as artifact. Getting too used to seeing red dots => I feel blind if I don't have either Enemy Sense/Radar equipped.

It is especially useful/important in :

- defense missions

- know when it is more efficient to use AOE ults. (More than 5 red dots in a bunch? press 4.).

- "blind" fighting by looking at minimap only (when swarmed by so many infested that I can't easily tell which is dead and which is alive. So I just use the minimap to orientate myself towards red dots and spam melee attacks. Also works if some of my teammates used eye-hurting powers that basically blinds the main view as well).