The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Healer Build

Thimage

Question

6 answers to this question

Almost nobody appreciate healers in this game BUT they will demand you to heal them.

As someone who ran Trinity, she need target to generate energy YET the teammates DO their BEST to kill everything THEN then demand you to generate energy for them :/

Anyway, being healer is quite fun and here are the list of frames that can heal by press of a button:

1. Trinity.

2. Oberon.

3. Chroma when you select fire element.

4. Equinox Night Aspect.

Here is a list of frames that can heal with augment mods.

1. Hydroid.

2. Limbo.

Saryn can also heal but only herself.

Why i feel like i missed something?

So you want to be supportive?

In what case, else I check out my trinity build on: http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Trinity/t_30_2400040030_2-1-10-4-3-5-8-8-5-55-4-5-256-6-3-411-0-10-523-7-3-544-5-5-616-2-5_411-8-2-6-616-9-4-9-55-11-544-6-256-9-523-9-8-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-18/80763/0

Yes, have been doing some research here and wanted to use it as personal build that's why I uploaded it.

But then I thought "Why not share it?".

So here you go, let see if you like this or not.

Being a dedicated healer is hard because at higher levels people tend to be killed pretty fast, and most of the frames with healing powers are somehow conditional (Nekros) or the healing power is kind of lackluster for many cases (Oberon).  It is hard to really focus on healing and get results.  Builds tend to use healing to support a secondary objective.  Defense-oriented Trinity tends to focus on Blessing because it extends survivability more than pure healing does - it increases damage reduction significantly, which amplifies the effectiveness of healing.

I'd like to mention Equinox though.  Mend (her 4th ability in Night form) is a potentially a very strong heal that doesn't require your teammates to do anything they don't normally do.  Pacify (Night form 3rd ability) provides a mob debuff that makes it more effective by reducing incoming damage, and Rest (her 2nd ability) lets her shut off problem mobs until they can be dealt with.