Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Judgement Time (Forum Game)

TheErebus.

JUUUUUUDGEMENT!

*Drops both money and heart sign*

In your attempt to stab lotus, you accidentally plunge your skana through both your friend and Lotus. Killing both of them in the process.

Not only will you have to run from an army of Tenno, but you will also suffer from knowing you killed your close friend.

It was not your choice, but fate is a mysterious being.

Do you know, who I am?

They call me judgment boy!

Do you know, who I am?

They call me...JUDGMENT BOOOY!

This is a brilliant game! <3

The DE developers have decided to ask you what you they will put in the game.

You've been wanting the one thing for so long, but you are conflicted between the warframe of your dreams or the weapon of your desires. Choose one and the other item will be an exclusive for the PS4 port of Warframe.

And it does not end there...

You are allowed to gift only 2 of the chosen items to your friends and it has been leaked to the forums that you are the chooser.

Your friends are doing everything they can to make you give it to them... so who will you choose and what will you choose to be in the game?

Easy. The Warframe of my dreams and i'd gift it to the two people i play Warframe the most with. (Let people whine about Ps4 exclusive weapons when frames are so much more awesome harrharr! )

In that case, I humbly request a second round!

Imagine yourself as A Grineer Executioner.

You've killed many prisoners, but one of the prisoners is a Grineer commander who defected to The Tenno.

You hold deep respect for him, and would rather die than do any harm to him.

If you choose to kill him, the guilt will stay with you for eternity but if you do not kill him, the Grineer will kill you.

CHOOSE NOW.

Imagine yourself as A Grineer Executioner.

You've killed many prisoners, but one of the prisoners is a Grineer commander who defected to The Tenno.

You hold deep respect for him, and would rather die than do any harm to him.

If you choose to kill him, the guilt will stay with you for eternity but if you do not kill him, the Grineer will kill you.

CHOOSE NOW.

Hmm...kill the commander, or walk away...

How about, I release him, and give him a weapon and assist him in his escape? Either way, I doubt I would survive long.

Boy, child, fool!

Is this a challenge?!

I hail from the far off land of Svetlandia,

Where gumdrops are yellow,

And the potatoes are mellow

They sing songs of my prowess with the pinky-toe accordian 

They shower me with praises when I cross the bend

Who are you to judge me?

I am a Svetlandian Gnome

Do your worst, foul vixen!