The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Udp Ports 4950 And 4955

Chrome-hound99

Question

I am currently unable to play online in-game and I am constantly prompted to check that these ports are enabled. I've even gone so far as to create new inbound rules within the advanced settings of the firewall but I've never done that before so I'm not even sure if I can figure that out.

Anyone else having these issues and better yet, a fix for it too? 

3 answers to this question

Had these issues awhile back myself and tinkered with my firewall settings like you, tried other suggestions but with no avail to the issue. However I reinstalled my anti virus a few months back as it was playin' up, and since then I've had no Warframe related port issues whatsoever.

I can suggest two things if you haven't already, firstly try the latter with you anti virus, and contact Warframe support. Otherwise I'm all out advice, I do hope you get it sorted soon Tenno!

I am currently unable to play online in-game and I am constantly prompted to check that these ports are enabled. I've even gone so far as to create new inbound rules within the advanced settings of the firewall but I've never done that before so I'm not even sure if I can figure that out.

Anyone else having these issues and better yet, a fix for it too? 

Yes,me 2