The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Is There A Way To Disable Certain Transmissions That Occur Post Second Dream Quest?

Scylax

Question

My operator continually chimes in over transmissions with the most stupid remarks.

"For the Lotus!1!1!1" This reminds me of my days on ROBLOX in 2009 where you'd have 10-year-olds shouting "FOR [insert-generic-military-roleplay-group-here]!!!!!!" every time they "raided" an enemy group's base.

"The Corpus never fight for themselves. They'll have plenty of robotics" Stop whining and maybe you can learn from them and start using robotics of yor own so we don't have to do grunt work and farm resources.

"You'd think they'd clone something a little less ugly" Okay, for the 1000th time I get it... Transmissions sure aren't DE's forte -- that's for sure.

"The Corpus remind me of the Orokin. Selfish, greedy." Earth to hypocrite. Why do you think we helped Jordas? Why do you think we support the Grineer/Corpus in invasions?

"This place is a mess. Let's clean it up." Okay that stopped being funny the first time you said that.

Is there anyway to turn these transmissions off? The operator never says anything that I would personally say, and it's getting pretty annoying having a pre-pube, hypocritical moron chime in every mission. I'd turn transmission audio off in general, because I'd just love to get rid of the phenomonly lackluster and repetitive transmissions altogether, especially

"You will be rewarded for your bravery" 

EtIY4N9.png

but I need the transmissions on in survival missions so I notice the one transmission that's actually useful (life support low).

3 answers to this question